Stylized Senior Sessions - It's not too late. | Rebecca Lewis, Finger Lakes Portrait photographer

This is me, 29 years ago. Commemorating my senior year and all of my hard work to get to this point.



My senior pictures were taken in our high school. A local portrait studio came in and set up a mini studio to take our pictures. One by one we were called down to one of the administration offices to sit for the photographer in front of a traditional blue/gray backdrop. I chose a single outfit. It was my favorite, a black velvet dress with a square neckline, and a single strand of pearls. Pearls were and still are my favorite. 

I admit, I actually love my portrait. It's definitely very 80's but I'm not afraid to have it on display in my home. Which is why I want to create beautiful portraits of you and capture this amazing moment in time.


How exciting for you to be graduating! I am positive you have been thinking about this time and have known exactly how you want to be photographed for what seems like forever. And if you don't, that's okay because I am able to help you with the details. I want you to love your images for all time.

Your experience begins with your complimentary in-person consultation before any images are even taken. We will meet in person where we will get to know each other, discuss your ideas about the look and style you desire. If we are a fit, then we will schedule your session date.
 



Comments