Seeing your beauty through portraits | Rebecca Lewis, R. L. Studio Portraiture, Campbell, New York

I was introduced to Lora by a long-time friend. Lora came in a couple of weeks ago a little nervous for her pre-consultation, not quite sure what to expect, but after seeing Marty's images she knew she had to come in for her own personal session. Here is what she had to say after her reveal.
______________________

"I believe everyone comes into your life for a reason and at the perfect time. Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting Rebecca Lewis of R. L. Studio Portraiture and experienced an unforgettable day in her studio. Her ability to capture a soul through image photography is amazing. She, along with Martha Mehegan her makeup artist, worked with me, laughed with me, shared stories with me, and shared and amazing day with me.  Thank you Rebecca, for stopping time for just a moment in my photos; I will treasure them forever."

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Lora.
______________________








Comments