Accepted! 2015 Traverse: Two Galleries, One Show. A juried exhibition | Rebecca Lewis, Portrait Photographer

You may remember this video, shared about one month ago. 
It's a short behind the scenes look into styling of a photo shoot for a juried exhibition I planned to enter. Not quite sure with which direction I wanted to take the theme of the final piece. I attempted to get as many "looks" in one studio session as possible.  



This morning I am excited to share that my submitted piece has been accepted into the 
2015 Traverse: Two Galleries, One Show 
a collaborative exhibition by 

This sample sheet above shows the images used to create my piece of work. I utilized the Brenizer Method to stitch the images of my model together and then further enhanced the portrait with the addition of an old photograph as the background to create more depth and interest.

The final piece has been dropped off and will be available for you to view in person. 

As a collaborative exhibition all art work submitted by the artists will be divided between the 171 Cedar Arts Center and the ARTS Council locations.  
The opening reception takes place Saturday, November 14th, from 5pm-7pm.
Works will be on display until late December. All artwork is available for purchase.




Comments