Reliquary - Recycled Runway 2015 | Rebecca Lewis, Photographer - RLStudioPortraiture, Campbell, New York

I am still on what feels like a bit of a hangover from this past Saturday.
The day was a fantastic and filled with fashion and beauty all benefiting 
The goal was to create something fashionable from recycled items and either wear it myself or have a model of my choice wear it at the 
Recycled Runway 2015 Fashion Show and Auction 
held at the Corning Museum of Glass in Corning, New York.

My goal since October 2014 has been to do something creative for myself at least once a month, a concept purely just for enjoyment so when this opportunity arose I took it. 
It has taken me a total of 3 months to work on this one project but I have had more personal enjoyment from the effort and creativity than I have felt in a very long time. 

Titled
"Reliquary"
Model: Katie Alley




Recycled items include: Clock Chain, Broken Jewelry, Earrings, Plastic Table Cloth, Black Trash Bags, Window Screen, Magazine Pages, Embroidery Hoops, Salvaged Dress Lace, Beer Bottle Caps, Vintage Christmas Decoration, 

Watch Katie wear "Reliquary" down the runway. To view larger head over to YouTube. 













Comments