Got my wish yesterday. Finally, my chance to photograph my husband in the Studio | Rebecca Lewis - R. L. StudioPortraiture, Campbell, New York

Convincing my husband to sit for a portrait is not an easy task....but finally something changed recently during a conversation over coffee. Looking at some photographs I mentioned that I have been wanting to capture images of him in a similar style.
They were mostly black and white photographs, all of men, some who had beards and some without, snow white or graying hair. Each guy looked very distinguished, confident, and very comfortable in their own skin, all traits that I so admire in my husband. Showing him the reference photos he asked when we could do it.





He asked me what it was I myself liked about the images...my response was its the eyes.
It's always been about those eyes. 




Comments