From concept to fine art | Rebecca Lewis - RLStudioPortraiture.com

It usually begins with something small; a flower, a piece of jewelry, some fabric, or even a feeling. The seed that becomes an idea and grows into reality. 

A recent shopping trip took me through the fabric store where I found some tulle in a lovely mossy-brown-gold color. It was the perfect choice for a photo shoot that I had hoped to do one day and I knew it was the perfect time to do so. 


Bringing together as many elements as possible from my own stock, and gathering natural elements from the outdoors, I was able to create a scene within the studio that would set the stage for the shoot.


Finding the perfect model was easy.


I love taking a concept and bringing it to life and in the process creating art. 

 Behind the scenes:

Comments