Celebrating Life Changes and Making New Memories. | Rebecca Lewis, Portrait Photographer, Campbell, New York

Life has so many special moments. My family and I are busily preparing for a few now.
my youngest son will be graduating in only one weeks time from high school


and my oldest son will be getting married in 2 weeks time. 


My husband and I are very excited and cannot wait to see where their journeys will take them. 

There are also big changes for us 
(besides becoming empty-nesters and becoming in-laws).

I am moving my studio. 

Details are being worked out amidst the preparations of both celebrations.

As you know, for five years this has been my studio. Day time or night time it has always given me a place to dream. A place to create beautiful moments to be preserved for generations.



Looking back, so many wonderful women have been through the door here. 


They have shared their stories, laughed, and trusted me. Most of all they have given me the honor of photographing them. I am eternally grateful for that gift.

____________________________

Here is what I have been doing for the last month or so......
sorting, packing, moving, throwing out unwanted items, and selling.  




As the studio looks today....


As you can see, a huge load has been removed and I have made it this far. The former studio is now ready, ready for the bridal party to get prepared for the big day. One more opportunity to celebrate within these walls and preserve beautiful memories.
________________________________

After the wedding, I will be taking this summer off from sessions. Focusing on family, making new memories, and relocating the studio. Studio sessions will resume in the fall. Contact me if you should have any questions in the meantime. I am always happy to hear from you.
I am excited and looking forward to our life changes and new opportunities awaiting as this chapter unfolds.